SCHEDULE OF MEDIA CENTER UKRAINE EVENTS (LVIV, 32 RYNOK SQUARE) FOR JUNE 20
11:00 AM – Oleksandr Merezhko, Chair of the Foreign Policy and Interparliamentary Cooperation Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (online)
- results of the third meeting in Ramstein;
- results of visits of foreign politicians and diplomats to Ukraine;
- Ukraine’s EU candidacy prospects;
- expectations from the EU summit on June 23–24.
11:30 AM – Olga Trofimtseva, Ambassador at Large with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, Coordinator of the Exporters and Investors Council (online)
- grain exports from Ukraine, options for addressing the grain crisis;
- the ban on energy exports;
- lifting of the import duty – the impact on export and import business and profits of the Ukrainian manufacturers;
- the general condition of Ukraine’s exports, and export opportunities for businesses.
1:00 PM – Anka Feldhusen, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Federal Republic of Germany to Ukraine (online)
- The European Commission proposed to give Ukraine EU candidate status: What does it mean?
- Why did Germany support Ukraine’s EU candidacy?
- Supplies of German weapons to Ukraine.
The Media Center will function as a co-working space from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
+38 067 652 91 97
Read more: https://mediacenter.org.ua/news