The Media Center Ukraine has become Ukraine’s main communication platform during the war.
The Media Center Ukraine was established soon after the start of russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine as a joint initiative of the public, the government and responsible business. There are four representative offices in Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv and Odesa.
The Media Center Ukraine focuses on working with foreign journalists, establishing effective communication between government, business, and the public sector, as well as creating an expert environment to develop effective communication strategies to help Ukraine win the war and recover afterwards.
Media Center Ukraine:
- provides service assistance to foreign journalists: consultations on accreditation and other aspects of professional activity in Ukraine, assistance in interaction with Ukrainian authorities;
- holds daily briefings of officials, speakers, event participants and experts on the most relevant topics;
- holds off-the-record events;
- organises press tours to de-occupied territories and other relevant locations;
- assists through Production Center with finding interesting topics, contacts and people for story telling;
- provides co-working space with bomb shelter, stable power and Internet connection, where journalists can charge their devices, work continuously and communicate their materials timely, regardless of air raids and power outages;
- establishes cooperation with local authorities and the public.
Truth will prevail!