|START TIME||location||Speakers||TOPICS / DESCRIPTION|
|11:00 PM||ODESA||Maria Kucherenko, analyst at the Come Back Alive Foundation (online)||Topics of focus:|
– The future of the Wagner PMC and their further role in the war in Ukraine and other parts of the world;
The arrest of Ian Petrovsky from “Rusich” neo-nazi group – will he be extradited to Russia? How can he be useful to Ukraine?
|12:00 PM||ODESA||Oleksandr Lonchak, Director of the Odesa Regional Department of Education and Science (in person)||Topics of focus:|
– The preparation of schools for the educational process
|01:00 PM||ODESA||Oleksandr Konovalenko, acting head of the HR-department of the 11th Brigade of the National Guard of Ukraine (in person)|
Yevhen Shmunder, Head of the mobilization service of the 11th Brigade of the National Guard of Ukraine (in person)
Olha Odintsova, Head of the Psychological Service of the 11th Brigade of the National Guard of Ukraine (in person)
|Topics of focus:|
– Recruitment and principles of service in the 11th Mykhailo Hrushevsky Brigade of the National Guard of Ukraine
In the context of the war, which has been going on for more than a year and a half, recruitment for military service is constant.
– How to choose a field of action;
– What are the current open positions and what is the demand for different specialities;
– How to get support and a social package
– What conditions are created in the professional NGU service;
– Travelling abroad to study or take advanced training courses
|02:00 PM||ODESA||Oleksandr Kurmyshov, Director of the Odesa Regional Healthcare Department (in person)||Topics of focus:|
– Catch-up campaign for DPT (measles, rubella, mumps) vaccination of children in the region
|START TIME||LOCATION||SPEAKERS||TOPICS / DESCRIPTION|
|11:00 AM||KYIV||– Taras Shevchenko, Deputy Minister of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine for European Integration;|
– Anton Drobovych, Head of the Ukrainian Institute of National Remembrance;
– Volodymyr Tylishchak, Deputy Head of the Ukrainian Institute of National Remembrance;
– Svitlana Chepurenko, communications manager at Media Center Ukraine;
– Maryna Ponomarenko, producer.
All in person.
|Myths about the history of Ukraine and the whole truth about ‘ruscism’: the Media Center Ukraine and the Institute of National Memory joint educational project presentation|
|12:30 PM||KYIV||– Yelyzaveta Sokurenko, coordinator of the war crimes documentation department at ZMINA (in person).||Torture chamber set up in a school: how Russians held captive and tortured Ukrainians to death in Bilyaivka, Kherson region|
Why is it interesting?
During the Russian occupation of the village of Bilyaivka, Kherson region, Russians illegally kept Ukrainians in a local school. On the second floor, the occupiers set up a torture chamber where they kept several dozen people for five months. The ZMINA Human Rights Center will present a report with testimonies of the victims.
|2:00 PM||KYIV||– Maria Alieksieievych, wife of a wounded soldier of the Azov regiment;|
– Anastasia Hondiul, wife of a wounded soldier of the Azov regiment;
– Hanna Lobova, wife of a wounded soldier of the Azov regiment.
All in person.
|How to save the wounded Ukrainian soldiers in Russian captivity in total lack of proper medical care?|
Why is it interesting?
As the Russians do not provide the necessary medical care and keep the military in terrible conditions, wounded Ukrainian defenders in captivity cannot wait long for an exchange due to untreated wounds.
Families of wounded captured Ukrainian defenders believe that international support and pressure on Russia are needed to enable the injured soldiers to be released and return.