|START TIME||location||Speakers||TOPICS / DESCRIPTION|
|11:00 PM||ODESA||Irina Shatokhina, director of the Odesa regional Ecology department (in person)||Topics of focus:|
– The state of the nature reserve fund in Odesa region
|12:00 PM||ODESA||Svitlana Zhecheva, head of the Odesa regional department of Social and Legal Protection of Children (in person)||Topics of focus:|
– Rights of children’s services, guardianship, and custody authorities in the field of preventing and combating violence
|START TIME||LOCATION||SPEAKERS||TOPICS / DESCRIPTION|
|10:30 AM||KYIV||– Aliona Luniova, Advocacy Manager at ZMINA Human Rights Center, representative of the secretariat of Ukraine 5 AM Coalition;|
– Olena Bieliachkova, Coordinator for Groups of Families of Prisoners of War at Media Initiative for Human Rights;
– Maryna Lypovetska, Head of the “Children Search Service” at “Magnolia” NGO;
– Olena Dobycha, Head of POLYGON 56 NGO;
– Olesia Aulina, Head of “United by the Sea” NGO;
All in person.
|International Day of the Disappeared: how do the families of those gone missing in Ukraine live during the war|
Topics of focus:
– What problems do the families of persons who have gone missing under special circumstances face, and what are the ways to solve them?
– What stands in the way of effective interaction between relatives of missing persons and government agencies that deal with missing persons?
– What are the expectations from a possible institutional change in the position of the Commissioner for the Issues of Persons Gone Missing Under Special Circumstances?
Why this is interesting:
Every year on August 30, the world commemorates the International Day of the Disappeared. As of the beginning of May 2023, about 23,000 Ukrainians have been entered into the Unified Register of Persons Gone Missing Under Special Circumstances. These include soldiers, civilians and children.
|12:00 PM||KYIV||– Yurii Malashko, Head of Zaporizhia Oblast Military Administration (online);||Zaporizhia region: current situation in the region|
Topics of focus:
– Current situation in the region;
– Consequences of shelling and the situation with critical infrastructure;
– Crimes committed by russians in the occupied territories;
– The situation at the Zaporizhia NPP;