Full schedule Ukraine Media Center’s (Kyiv, Lviv)
|TOPICS / DESCRIPTION
|Ihor Bondarenko – Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
|Topical subjects: The Ministry of Internal Affairs digital services and projects in wartime.
The main point: The Interior Ministry is setting up new digital tools for the convenience of Ukrainian citizens, as well as creating a registry of killed Russian occupants.
|Darya Herasymchuk, Advisor – Commissioner of the President of Ukraine for Children’s Rights and Rehabilitation (online)
– Work of the Coordination Headquarters for the Protection of the Rights of the Child under Martial Law
– Illegal deportation of Ukrainian children to russia
– Recording war crimes against Ukrainian children
Why this is important: 623 children were injured as a result of russia’s aggression in Ukraine (as of May 1). According to the official data, 219 children died and more than 404 were injured to varying degrees.
|Serhiy Bratchuk, Spokesperson for Odesa Oblast Military Administration (online)
– The situation in Transnistria and Ukraine’s readiness for any scenarios
– Consequences of russian missile strikes on the oblasts’s infrastructure facilities
– Odesa’s readiness to repel russian aggression
– Humanitarian and economic situation in the region
Why this is important: the russians have twice shelled a strategically important bridge across the Belgorod-Dniester estuary. All transport logistics in a number of districts of the region depends on it. This is happening against the backdrop of aggravation in Transnistria, where various provocations have become more frequent.
|Roman Horbach, Head of the personnel department of the headquarters of the Land Forces of the Armed Forces (in-person)
– The future plans for mobilization;
– The list of relevant professions for the military registration that are in demand;
– The spring draft elimination explained;
– Travel abroad rules for those bound to military service.
The main point: Ukraine’s fourth mobilization wave is underway, the reserve officers conscription is beginning.
|Oleksandr Motuzyanyk, Spokesman for the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine (in-person)
|Topical subject: Operational situation at the front.
|Maksym Ocheretianyi, Deputy Head of the Kyiv Regional Police of Ukraine
– The results of the investigations of the civilians mass grave sites in the Kyiv Oblast.
– Demining of territories
Find us on:
https://bit.ly/3ONwWJR – live broadcast