|TOPICS / DESCRIPTION
|– Tetiana Lomakina, Advisor and Commissioner of the President of Ukraine for the Barrier-Free Environment;
– Mstyslav Banik, Head of Electronic Services Development at the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine;
– Volodymyr Brusilovskyy, Head of the Diia Support Project, United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Ukraine;
– Dmytro Popov, UNDP expert on digital accessibility and author of both studies
All in person.
|How to increase digital inclusion: The Ministry of Digital Transformation and partners will announce results of two studies
Topics of focus:
– How does the digital accessibility regulation work in the European Union?
– What are the best international practices for Ukraine to adopt to further promote web accessibility in the country?
– What assistive technologies do people with disabilities use in Ukraine?
Why this is interesting:
The Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine and partners will present the results of two studies on web accessibility – “Legal Regulation of Barrier-Free Digital Accessibility: Best European Practices” and “Use of Assistive Technology by People with Disabilities.”
Registration form: https://forms.gle/mDWkeUXKShu3s5iX6
|– Oleh Korikov, Acting Chairman – Chief State Inspector for Nuclear and Radiation Safety of Ukraine (in person)
|2023 results in the area of nuclear safety in Ukraine
|TOPICS / DESCRIPTION
|Valeriy Korshunov, coordinator of the public program at the Odesa National Art Museum;
Hanna Korol, chief administrator of the Odesa Yuriy Olesha Theater for Young Spectators;
Yuriy Yushchenko, head of the Odesa Academic Puppet Theater
– Christmas and New Year: what is planned for children for the holidays in Odesa
|Vitaliy Barvinenko, Head of Odesa District Council, Vice President of the Ukrainian Association of District and Regional Councils for International and Interregional Cooperation and representative of the Association in international organizations
|– Peculiarities of personal income tax distribution for military personnel. State subventions to cover differences in heating tariffs
Topic of focus:
– Peculiarities of the distribution of personal income tax for military personnel;
– EBA amendments to draft laws 10037 and 1003;
– State subventions to cover differences in heating tariffs
| Larysa Zharkykh, head of the information and mass media department of the Kherson Regional Art Museum named after Oleksiy Shovkunenko
– How the Kherson Art Museum lives and works after the liberation from occupation