|START TIME||LOCATION||SPEAKERS||TOPICS / DESCRIPTION|
|11:00 АM||KYIV||– Dr. Christian Ketels, Faculty Member of the Harvard Business School at the Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness;|
– Іryna Tykhomyrova, President of the MIM Business School;
All in person.
|Press conference entitled: “How to convert the support of the world academic community into a large-scale educational project for Ukrainian business?”|
Why this is interesting:
The book titled “ReinforceUA” containing lectures from the project of the same name will be presented ahead of the international educational Facing the Future Forum. The event will also feature a discussion of the global cooperation among business schools in the field of education and how a crisis can be turned into a space of opportunities.
|12:00 PM||KYIV||– Serhii But, CEO of Prozorro.Sale (in person);|
– Denys Bashlyk, Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine for Digital Development (in person);
– Roman Neyter, Researcher at the Center for Food and Land Use Research of the Kyiv School of Economics (in person);
– Anastasiia Ivantsova, Director of Communications at VoxUkraine (in person);
– Nadiia Kryzhan, chief specialist of the Land Issues Department of the Novoborysivka Village Council (online);
Oleksandr Polishchuk, Deputy Head of the Department of Land Market and Evaluation at the State Service of Ukraine for Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre (in person)
|Results of the sale of state and communal lands: two years of online land auctions|
Topics of focus:
– How did launching online auctions influence the land market?
– Which communities and regions manage to sell land plots through online auctions in the most efficient way?
– How is the land market being transformed under the conditions of war?
– What other lands should be sold transparently via electronic auctions?
– What myths and misinformation exist regarding the work of the land market, how to refute and verify them?
An important step for the land reform, which started over two years ago, was the introduction of online auctions in the state electronic trading system Prozorro.Sales in early October 2021.
Ever since, all state and communal lands have been sold according to the same rules. For two years now, this has ensured equal access to assets. In addition, transparent competition helps communities and the state effectively manage their lands and earn money.
|1:00 PM||KYIV||– Andrii Demchenko, Spokesperson for the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine (in person)||Topics of focus:|
– The current situation at the borders and checkpoints;
– Changes in passenger traffic to enter/leave Ukraine;
– Crossing the state border during martial law
|2:00 PM||KYIV||– Taras Kozak, financier, economist, investment banker (in person); |
– Illia Neskhodovskyi, economic expert (in person);
– Olena Korobkova, Chair of the Board of the Independent Association of the Banks of Ukraine (online);
– Yuliya Markuts, Head of the Center of Public Finance and Governance at the Kyiv School of Economics (in person)
|Panel discussion entitled: “Economy of Ukraine in the conditions of full-scale war: to live or survive?”|
Topics of focus:
– Budget 2024: what to expect?
– Dollar exchange rate: the latest news and innovations from the National Bank of Ukraine;
– The level of the bank discount rate;
– Forecasts of GDP growth and inflation rate