UPDATED Ukraine Media Center’s March 17, 2022, Briefing Schedule (Lviv, 32 Ploshcha Rynok)
11:00 AM—Volodymyr Kudrytskyi, CEO of Ukrenergo National Energy Company (in person)
- Ukraine synchronizes its power grid with Europe, and what it means
- Energy security of the country during the war
12:00 PM—Roman Leshchenko, Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine (in person)
- Food security for Ukraine and the world—challenges caused by war
- Current situation in Ukraine and the government’s action program
12:30 — Anton Korynevych, Ukraine’s Representative at the International Court of Justice (online)
Current issues: Decision by the International Court of Justice on the Russian invasion (effective March 16)
Questions will be taken from our venue @ 32 Rynok Sq., Lviv
1:00 PM—Yevheniia Kravchuk, Member of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (online)
- How was Russia expelled from the Council of Europe, and what are the potential consequences?
- What is the meaning of declaring Transnistria an occupied territory?
- Why does supporting Ukraine mean supporting general stability and democracy in Europe?
2:00 PM—Mykhailo Radutskyi, Member of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (online)
- How Russian bombs destroy Ukrainian hospitals
- Medical protection for citizens—major challenges
The briefing schedule is subject to changes and updates.
Please follow our updates at:
The Media Center will function as a co-working space from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Contact us at:
+38 067 652 91 97