SCHEDULE OF MEDIA CENTER UKRAINE EVENTS (LVIV, 32 RYNOK SQUARE) FOR NOVEMBER 7
11:00 AM — Svitlana Dumynska, Head of the Department for Culture of Kherson City Council, volunteer, Kherson city resident, temporarily staying in Lviv
Oleh Baturin, journalist, Center for Journalistic Investigations
Oleksandr Hunko, Editor-in-Chief of the Nova Kakhovka City website, member to the National Union of Journalists of Ukraine, writer
Topics of focus:
- Cultural heritages taken out by invaders (museums, monuments, archives)
- Shooting of the Philharmonic conductor
- Forced deportation of Kherson region residents
- The life of de-occupied villages of Kherson region
12:30 PM — CANCELED!
Andrii Vitrenko, First Deputy Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine (online)
Topics of focus:
- Organization of online and offline tuition under the power cuts conditions
- Preparedness of schools for the heating season
- Organization of educational processes in the de-occupied territories
1:00 PM — Zoreslava Liulchak, Director at the Dzherelo Center (in person)
Why is this interesting?
Dzherelo Rehabilitation Center has become an official member of the European Association of Service Providers for Persons with Disabilities. This means that the specialists of the center will be able to participate in forums and topic groups with fellow participants from all over Europe, exchange practices in various fields of services for people with disabilities.
The Dzherelo Center provides rehabilitation services for children and young people with disabilities and children at risk, forms and implements the latest standards of social services. Over 29 years of its operation, the Center has provided assistance to more than 7,500 children and young people aged from several weeks to 45 years old.
From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, the Media Center functions as a co-working space.
For more information:
+38 067 652 91 97
Read more: https://mediacenter.org.ua/news