SCHEDULE OF MEDIA CENTER UKRAINE – UKRINFORM EVENTS (8 KHMELNYTSKOHO ST., KYIV) FOR APRIL 10
2:00 PM – Presentation of the ‘Books to the Front’ project
– Oleksandr Tkachenko, Minister of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine (in person);
– Kolya Sierga, Leader of the Cultural Forces Public Organization (in person);
– Tetiana Riabchenko, “Family Leisure Club” Publishing House PR Manager (in person);
– Iryna Mykhailenko, “My bookshelf” Publishing House Director (in person).
Why is it interesting?
‘Books to the Front’ is a Ministry of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine along with the Cultural Forces Public Organization initiative, which involves collecting and delivering books to Ukrainian soldiers currently on the front line in the combat zone.
4:00 PM – Mykyta Poturaiev, Chair of the Humanitarian and Information Policy Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (online)
Topic of focus:
– Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra terminating lease agreement and the UOC-MP’s sabotage efforts when leaving the site – what will be the government’s next steps in resolving the issue?
Read more: https://mediacenter.org.ua/news