SCHEDULE OF MEDIA CENTER UKRAINE EVENTS (LVIV, 32 RYNOK SQUARE) FOR JUNE 9
10:30 AM — Olena Korobkova, Chair of the Board at the Independent Association of the Banks of Ukraine (online)
– The work of Ukraine’s banking system since the beginning of the full-scale war
– The National Bank of Ukraine has raised the bank rate: what it means and what it will affect
– Rising exchange rates
– Mortgage for Ukrainians: conditions and whether there is demand.
11:00 AM — Rostyslav Tistyk, Coordinator of the Support Center for the 125th Brigade of the Territorial Defense Forces of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, Member of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine;
Oleksandr Khoroshun, Head of Material Support Service of the 125th Brigade of the Territorial Defense Forces of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
(all in person)
– The purpose for creating the Support Center for the 125th separate Brigade of the Territorial Defense Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (Charitable Foundation “125”)
– Report on 2 months of activity (directions of activity, quantity of received and transferred aid).
12:30 PM — Joseph Woodke, Public Activist, Veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces, Paralympic athlete
Jeremy Locke Chief of operations Aerial recovery, US army special forces
The briefing will be held in support of Ukraine and the morale of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
Why this is interesting: Joseph Woodke is a former U.S. Navy Marine who lost his limbs during the war in Afghanistan but did not lose his thirst for life.
You can find out more about the speaker: here.
13:00 — Oleksandr Starukh, Head of Zaporizhia Oblast Military Administration (online)
– Fighting in Zaporizhia region
– Humanitarian situation in the region
– Situation with forcibly displaced persons in the region.
The Media Center will function as a co-working space from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Contact phone:+38 067 652 91 97
Read more: https://mediacenter.org.ua/news