Рanel discussion on the topic: “How Has the Ukrainian Society Changed and How Does It Change During the War?”
2:00 PM — panel discussion on the topic: “How Has the Ukrainian Society Changed and How Does It Change During the War?”
– Whom do Ukrainians trust and whom do they not trust?
– Is paternalism dying?
– How do the behavioral models of Ukrainians change?
– Expectations of Ukrainians
– Lubomyr Mysiv — Deputy Director of the Sociological Group “Rating”
– Mykhailo Mishchenko — Deputy Director of the Razumkov Centre’s Sociological Service
– Andriy Eremenko — Founder of the Research Company “Active Group”
– Pavlo Fedorchenko-Kutuev — Doctor of Sociological Sciences, Professor, Head of the Sociology Department at Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
Read more: https://mediacenter.org.ua/news