Media Center Ukraine is the main communication platform of the country during the war.
Media Center was created in the first days after russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine as a joint initiative of the public, the government and responsible business. It works in four cities: Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv and Odesa.
Media Center Ukraine was created in the first days after russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine as a joint initiative of the public, the government and responsible business.
The Media Center focuses on working with foreign journalists, establishing effective communication between government, business, and the public sector, as well as creating an expert environment to develop effective communication strategies to help Ukraine win the war and recover afterwards.
Media Center Ukraine is:
- service assistance to foreign journalists: consultations on accreditation and other aspects of professional activity in Ukraine, assistance in interaction with Ukrainian authorities;
- daily briefings by government representatives, speakers, event participants and experts on the most relevant topics;
- off-the-record events;
- press tours to de-occupied territories and other relevant locations;
- Production Department that will help you find interesting topics, contacts and people for your stories;
- co-working space with stable power and connection — journalists are welcome to charge their electronic devices, connect to the Internet, complete their work and send out their materials on time, and in case of an air raid, we have a bomb shelter;
- cooperation with local authorities and the public.
The truth will prevail!