Media Center Ukraine is hosting a discussion of: Moral and Ethical Aspects of Journalism during the War
On August 4, Media Center Ukraine is hosting a discussion of: Moral and Ethical Aspects of Journalism during the War
- Svitlana Zhabyuk, Managing Editor of Tvoe Misto media hub
- Oleg Paniuta, Journalist, TV host
- Zoya Krasovska, Analyst of Lviv Media Forum
- Olga Guzhva, Program Manager of IWPR’s Ukraine Voices project
Issues to be discussed:
- War and journalists’ vocabulary: What, about whom, and how do we speak?
- How should the media depict the war and its victims?
- Clickbait and a successful headline: What is the difference?
- Prompt reporting or incessant source verification. How to find the balance?
The discussion will take place in the office of Media Center Ukraine at 32 Rynok Sq. on Thursday, August 4
Event partner: Institute for War & Peace Reporting (IWPR), Ukraine Voices Project
The event will start at 2:00 PM
The event is expected to take about 1 hour
Visitors are requested to come 10 to 15 minutes before the event starts.
Read more: https://mediacenter.org.ua/news