|START TIME||LOCATION||SPEAKERS||TOPICS / DESCRIPTION|
|10:30 АM||KYIV||– Oleh Korikov, Acting Chairman – Chief State Inspector for Nuclear and Radiation Safety of Ukraine (in person)||Threats of ‘Hot Shutdown’ at ZNPP Unit 4 and why the IAEA representatives deny access to essential plant facilities and systems|
|11:00 АM||KYIV||– Nataliia Zarytska, Chair of the “Woman of Steel,” wife of a released from captivity soldier of the Azov Regiment;|
– Nataliia Pashniuk-Pashnieva, the mother of the defender of Azovstal who died as a result of the terrorist attack;
– Mariia Alieksieievych, the wife of the wounded defender of Azovstal, injured as a result of the terrorist attack in Olenivka;
– Nelia Shastun, the mother of two soldiers of the Azov Regiment, the elder of whom died, and the second was captured after leaving Azovstal and kept in the Olenivka barracks during the terrorist attack;
– Mykyta Shastun, Azovstal defender released from captivity, who was kept in the Olenivka barracks during the terrorist attack;
– Oleksandr Zarutskyi, international lawyer
All in person.
|Briefing entitled: “Olenivka: Impunity – Encouragement of Terrorism”|
Why this is important:
One year ago to the day, the Russians committed a terrorist attack to brutally kill the unarmed and powerless defenders of Azovstal, who had been held captive in Olenivka Colony No. 120 for over two months at that time. As a result of the barbaric crime, according to unconfirmed data, at least 53 Ukrainian defenders were killed and more than 130 were injured.
Since then, not a single international forensic expert or international organization with a respectable reputation has been allowed to the crime scene. At the same time, judging by the satellite images and photos that the Russians themselves made public, it was clearly visible that the barrack had been blown up from inside.
25 days after the tragedy, on August 22, the UN created a mission to investigate this terrorist attack, which was disbanded four months later due to “the absence of conditions required for the deployment of the Mission to the site.” No materials from the Ukrainian side about the crime were accepted for consideration.
Link for accreditation: https://forms.gle/R8eStzGBbQnGK8Zp6
|2:00 PM||KYIV||– Yurii Malashko, Head of Zaporizhia Oblast Military Administration (online)||Zaporizhia region today and the current situation at ZNPP|
Topics of focus:
– Current security and humanitarian situation in the region
– Consequences of shelling and current situation in critical infrastructure
– The situation at the Zaporizhia NPP.