|START TIME||LOCATION||SPEAKERS||TOPICS / DESCRIPTION|
|11:00 АM||KYIV||– Olena Kramarenko, Deputy Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine (in person);|
– Dmytro Zaruba, First Deputy Head of the State Environmental Inspectorate of Ukraine (in person);
– Oleh Bondarenko, Chair of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Committee on Environmental Policy and Nature Management (online);
– Olena Kravchenko, Executive Director of Environment-People-Law international charity organization (in person);
– Oleh Lystopad, expert at the National Interest Protection Network of the ANTS (in person).
|Discussion entitled: “Prospects of the reform of state environmental control amidst the full-scale war”|
Topics of focus:
– Currently, the State Environmental Inspectorate, in addition to monitoring the compliance with environmental laws by business entities, is recording environmental damage from russian aggression and calculating losses. But does it have authorization and enough capabilities for both functions?
– Is it necessary to combine the activities of the Fish Patrol Service, the State Service on Consumer Protection and other watchdogs under a single agency?
– On what basis should the laboratories work, how many and which labs have it?
– When will the draft law “On state environmental control No. 3091”, which has been “cooking” in the Verkhovna Rada for many years, be adopted?
|2:00 РM||KYIV||– Iryna Suslova, representative of the Ombudsman for Children, Family, Youth and Sports;|
– Rehina Popova, Member of the Cyber Division of the National Psychological Association;
– Oksana Pisarieva, psychologist at the Voices of Children Charitable Foundation
All in person
|Panel discussion entitled: “Children and war. Suicides and what causes them”|
Topics of focus:
– How to talk to children correctly nowadays?
– Romanticization of suicides among children;
– Conversations with children about death and suicide;
– State, society, parents, school – what form should their interaction take?