|START TIME||location||Speakers||TOPICS / DESCRIPTION|
|2:00 PM||KYIV||– Alina Bondarchuk, Head of the Information Collection and Monitoring Department of the Center for Countering Disinformation of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine;|
– Colonel Dmytro Yerokhin, representative of the Department of Counterintelligence Protection of the State’s Interests in the Field of Information Security of the Security Service of Ukraine;
– Artem Shevchuk, Head of the Expert Group at the Strategic Communications Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine;
|About PSYOPs, Telegram channels, propaganda and principles of working with the authorities: networking event for journalists and fixers|
Topics of focus:
– The importance of communication with the public sector and why it is necessary to move away from what exists in the information space of Ukraine? How to safely work with the news coming from the russian federation?
– How did the level of media literacy of Ukrainians and immunity to russian fakes increase?
– Why are russian fake news on sensitive topics the most effective and how to work with sensitive topics correctly?
– How to choose a topic for the news so as not to become a tool in the hands of the enemy and stay on subject?
– Basic rules for working with information and responsibility for spreading information from the russian information space to the Ukrainian one.
Registration form: https://forms.gle/iQ8An15vQyLA12dz7
Please note that you can join the lecture online. Registered members will be sent a link.