|TOPICS / DESCRIPTION
|Vasyl Bodnar, Ukraine’s Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Republic of Türkiye
– the statement about an arrangement to transport the Ukrainian grain from the seaports. What does it mean?
– Türkiye’s regional leadership aspirations and Ukraine’s interests.
Where and how do they coincide?
|Petro Beshta, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to the Republic of Lithuania (online)
– Threats of the russian federation towards Lithuania: reasons and probable scenarios
– The Baltic States and russia: NATO’s response to the escalation
– Lithuania’s support for Ukraine on the verge of the EU summit
– Vitaly Portnikov, journalist, publicist
– Otar Dovzhenko, Head of the Independent Media Council
– Andriy Shestak, Director of the Ukrainian Catholic University School of Journalism and Communications
– Zoya Krasovska, media expert, analyst at Lviv Media Forum
(all in person)
Discussion panel “Standards of journalism in war”
– Journalistic standards in war: do they exist? What are they?
– A journalist at war and a propagandist: what is the difference
– Ukrainian and foreign journalists. What is the difference in the specifics of their work?
– Should we trust government information?
– Should we follow the russian media?
The discussion starts at 1:00 PM.
Duration — about an hour.
The audience is welcome to participate in the discussion. There will be an opportunity to ask questions to the participants of the discussion.
Online broadcast will be available on our Youtube.
|TOPICS / DESCRIPTION
|Yurii Poita, Head of the Asia and Pacific Section of the Center for Army Conversion and Disarmament Studies (in person)
|Key topic: Kazakhstan’s foreign policy through the lens of the latest statements by this country’s President; the political situation in the region.
|Andrii Demchenko, Spokesperson for the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine (in person)
|Key topics: The current situation on the national border; activities of the State Border Guard Service as a part of the United Defense Forces
|Hanna Maliar, Deputy Minister of Defense of Ukraine; Oleksii Hromov, Deputy Head of the Main Operations Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine ,
Oleksii Nadtochyi, Head of the Operations Office of the Main Directorate of the National Guard of Ukraine, Oleksii Serhieiev, Head of the Organizational and Analytical Support, and Operational Response Department of the National Police of Ukraine (in person).
|Relevant topic: The current situation on the frontline of the russo-Ukrainian war