|START TIME||LOCATION||SPEAKERS||TOPICS / DESCRIPTION|
|11:00 АМ||KYIV||– Maksym Kushnir, General Director of the Directorate of Civil Identity and Veteran Development (online);|
– Oleksandra Ogorodnikova, Executive Director of the NATO-Ukraine Program (online);
– Ruslana Velychko-Trifonyuk, First Deputy Executive Director of the Ukrainian Veterans Fund (in person);
– Tetiana Volochai, Director at MHP-Hromadi Charitable Foundation (in person);
– Oleksandr Kviatkovskyi, veteran entrepreneur (in person).
|How will the state contribute to the support and development of war veterans and families of fallen defenders’ own businesses?|
Presentation of the first 2023 veteran business support program #SHOULD MAKE YOUR OWN
Why is it interesting?
On March 20, the Ukrainian Veterans Fund of the Ministry of Veterans Affairs of Ukraine will present the first 2023 veteran business financing program #SHOULD MAKE YOUR OWN.
Under this program, veterans and families of fallen defenders will receive from 500 thousand to 1.5 million hryvnias to develop and start their businesses, namely, in agricultural economics and the agro-industrial complex.
|12:30 РМ||KYIV||– Roman Rudak, Deputy Director of the Department for Emergency Prevention at the State Emergency Service of Ukraine (in person);|
– Oleksandr Khorunzhyy, Press Officer of the State Emergency Service (in person).
|Fire management in ecosystems under martial law|
|2:00 РМ||KYIV||Oleksandra Romantsova, Executive Director at the Center for Civil Liberties NGO (online)||Topics of focus:|
– Putin’s international arrest – what does it mean, and what’s the decision’s impact?
– What are Ukraine’s next steps?
– Will there be a real opportunity to bring Putin to justice?
In December 2022, the Center for Civil Liberties NGO became the first in the history of independent Ukraine to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
|3:00 РМ||KYIV||– Oleksandr Kharchenko, Director at the Energy Industry Research Center (in person);|
– Hryhorii Plachkov, Head of the State Inspectorate for Nuclear Regulation (2017–2021) (in person);
– Serhii Kuiun, Director of A95 Consulting Group (in person);
– Yuriy Boyko, Advisor to the Prime Minister of Ukraine (in person).
|Panel discussion entitled: “Ukraine’s Energy Infrastructure in War Conditions: Fuel Issue and New Heating Season Preparations”|
Topics of focus:
– Challenges and opportunities for Ukraine’s energy sector in war
– Winter 2024: how will Ukraine be preparing to?
– Gas, oil, coal – where to get energy resources?
– What will the energy market be after the war is over?