|TOPICS / DESCRIPTION
– Maksym Kozytskyy, Head of Lviv Oblast Military Administration
– Taras Kytsmei, SoftServe co-founder and member of the Board of Directors
– Oleksandr Kulepin, Deputy Head of Lviv Oblast Military Administration
– Andrii Branytskyi, Head of SoftServe’s Engineering Business Unit, supervisor of the team of website developers
Subject: Presentation of Lviv Oblast Military Administration’s upgraded website
Specialists of SoftServe’s and the team of Lviv Oblast Military Administration (LOMA) designed a new website for the LOMA. Information sections were added to the new website, while all the unnecessary items were removed; the design was unified based on styles used by Government websites and Diia services and adapted to be user-friendly for the visually impaired. About 30 specialists of SoftServe, a Ukrainian IT company, worked on upgrading the website together with the LOMA.
Address: Lviv, 18 Vynnychenka Street, office 257
|Petro Beshta, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to the Republic of Lithuania
– Figures and facts describing assistance by Lithuania from the first day of the war to date
– The number of Ukrainians staying in Lithuania
– Assistance and adaptation programs for the Ukrainian refugees
– The decision to declare russia a terrorist state—and its impact
– The European economy winds down cooperation with russia
|Daniil Menshykov, Acting Head of Lviv Customs Office
Igor Matviichuk, Deputy Chief of Staff—Head of the Border Control Organization Unit of the Western Regional Directorate, Colonel
(all in person)
– Allocation of Lviv Customs Office’s checkpoints for the importation of vehicles purchased by the Ukrainian citizens abroad
– Clearance of the humanitarian aid by Lviv Customs Office
– Current rules and recommendations for crossing the national border
– Current passenger and transport flows across the border with the EU member countries
|Natalia Naumenko, Head of the State Migration Service (in person)
|Subject: Operation of the State Migration Service during the war.
|Volodymyr Kudrytskyi, CEO of Ukrenergo National Energy Company (in person)
|Subject: Energy front – wartime challenges and restoration of Ukrenergo’s networks in liberated areas.
|Tetiana Lomakina, Humanitarian Corridor Effort Coordinator with Office of the President of Ukraine (online)
– Where, and when can the humanitarian corridors be reinstated?
– Evacuation of civilians from the Donbas
– Mariupol: a program for evacuating, supporting, and rehabilitating citizens of Ukraine
|A briefing with relatives of the defenders of Mariupol fighting at Azovstal Steel Works (in person)
|Subject: Request of the families of the military personnel of Mariupol garrison for the extraction procedure.
|Oleksandr Motuzianyk, speaker of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine (in person)
|Subject: Current situation on the frontline.