|START TIME||LOCATION||SPEAKERS||TOPICS / DESCRIPTION|
|11:30 AM||LVIV||Andriy Kobolyev, CEO of NJSC Naftogaz Ukraine (2014—2021)||Current topics:|
– Fuel crisis: ways of overcoming
– «Gas independence»: can Ukraine and Europe survive with russian gas
– Prospects of russian oil embargo
|11:30 AM||KYIV||Dmytro Lubinets, Head of the Committee on Human Rights, Deoccupation and Reintegration of Temporarily Occupied Territories in Donetsk, Luhansk Regions and Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Sevastopol, National Minorities and Interethnic Relations (personal attendance)||Current topics: Human rights violation in the temporarily occupied territories; the Committee’s work in the international arena; the situation in occupied Volnovakha (Dmytro Lubinets is an MP elected by the first-past-the-post system in district 60 of the town)|
– Kateryna Kovalyuk, Head of Headquarters of Save Pets of Ukraine initiative
– Oleksandr Yazykom, Coordinator of a shelter and Director at АТС267 charity fund
Topic: Refugees’ pets with four paws will receive backpacks from Save Pets of Ukraine organization
Why this is important: Hundreds of Ukrainians had to leave their homes. A lot of these brave souls are fleeing with their pets. Those who are going to Lviv, Kyiv, Dnipro, Poltava, Kharkiv and Zaporizhzhia receive backpacks for their pets. The help is provided by an American organization Greater Goods Charities at the request of Save Pets of Ukraine all-Ukrainian initiative.
Contact Save Pets of Ukraine – +38096 418 41 02 Anastasia
ATTENTION! CHANGE OF ADDRESS: 13A Subotivska Street (Shelter)
|12:30 PM||LVIV||Andrii Osadchuk, MP of Ukraine, Holos faction (personal attendance)||Current topics:|
– Right to bear arms: when will the law be adopted and what will it be like?
– Criminal responsibility for revealing the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
– What kind of law enforcement does Ukraine need: summing up first months of war
– Wartime legislation: what laws does Ukraine need?
– Ukraine’s victory: what will it be like?
Why this is important: Andrii Osadchuk is a member of the the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Committee on Law Enforcement
|12:30 PM||KYIV||Olena Matveeva, Spokesperson of the Ministry of Interior Affairs of Ukraine (personal attendance)||Current topics: Summing up work of law enforcement on May 8—9; occupiers’ «victory parades» in the temporarily occupied territories|
|1:00 PM||LVIV||Vadym Boichenko, Mariupol Mayor (online)||Current topics:|
– Evacuation from Mariupol
– Battles for Azovstal Iron and Steelworks
– War crimes committed by the russians
|1:30 PM||KYIV||Emine Dzheppar, First Deputy Foreign Minister of Ukraine (personal attendance)||Current topics: Progress on excluding the russian federation from the UN Security Council and other international organizations; work on receiving international technical assistance; Ukraine’s strategy on recognizing russia’s war crime (genocide); formation of a pro-Ukrainian coalition.|
|2:30 PM||LVIV||Andriy Demchenko, Spokesperson of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine (online)||Current topics:|
– The situation at Ukrainian-Belorussian and Ukrainian-russian borders
– The situation near Transnistria
– The migration situation on the western borders of the country