|TOPICS / DESCRIPTION
|Anna Derevyanko, Executive Director of the European Business Association (online)
– Results of the Conference in Lugano
– Agreements reached during the conference
– Assistance to the business and investments during the war
|– Orest Suvalo, Coordinator of Community-based Mental Health Services Development at the Ukrainian-Swiss Mental Health for Ukraine Project
– Halyna Netliukh, Executive Director of the Ukrainian Catholic University’s Mental Health Institute and representative of the Ukrainian Institute of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
– Vilena Kit, Psychoanalyst, Coordinator of Lviv Crisis Psychological Service
– Natalia Zaitseva-Chipak, Sociologist, Director of Socioinform Research Center
(all in person)
Discussion on Mental Health and Psychological Transformation of the Ukrainian Society and Each Ukrainian
Issues to be discussed:
– How can mental health be preserved during the war?
– How did the mental condition of each Ukrainian change after the start of the full-scale russian assault?
– Methods of mental health assistance to Ukrainians: Is kitchen table talk enough, or should one seek specialist advice?
– How can Ukrainian society overcome the aftermath of psychological trauma? What therapy can be offered to the community?
– Psychological aid to the Ukrainian military personnel
– Has the notion of the children of war become a term? How can kids adapt to the war?
The event is expected to take about 1 hour
Visitors are requested to come 5 to 50 minutes before the event starts.
|– Andrii Sadovyi, Lviv’s Mayor
– Mikael Colville-Andersen, a renowned Danish urbanist
– Orest Oleskiv, Head of the Transport Office of the Urban Mobility and Street Infrastructure Department of Lviv City Council
Topic: Denmark delivers the first 100 bikes to Lviv
Why this is interesting:
Bikes4Ukraine, a Danish charitable project, delivered the first batch of 100 bikes for the Ukrainian IDPs from residents of Copenhagen. This initiative aims to support urban mobility so that a bike can be picked up free of charge at rental stations.
Attention! A different address: 57 Dmytra Vitovskoho Street (Lem Station)
|TOPICS / DESCRIPTION
|Taras Kremin, Commissioner for the Protection of the State Language, Ruslan Hurak, Head of the State Inspectorate of Educational Institutions of Ukraine (in person)
|Current topic: The use of the state language by education participants in schools
|Iryna Mudra, Deputy Justice Minister of Ukraine (in person)
|Current topics: Prospects of legal proceedings against russia, future reparations from russia and compensation for inflicted damages, sanctions policy of Ukraine.
|Hanna Maliar, Deputy Defense Minister of Ukraine, Oleksii Hromov, Deputy Head of the Main Operations Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Oleksii Nadtochyi, Head of the Operations Office of the Main Directorate of the National Guard of Ukraine, Oleksiy Serheyev, Head of the Command and Coordination Department of the National Police of Ukraine (in person)
|Current topic: Operational situation on the frontlines of the russian-Ukrainian war