|TOPICS / DESCRIPTION
|Svitlana Dumynska, Head of the Office for Cultural Affairs of Kherson City Council
Olena Pimienova, Head of the Media Unit of the Media and Public Relations Department of Kherson City Council
(all in person)
|Briefing on the occasion of the National Day of Journalists: Kherson Oblast, Journalism under Occupation
– Journalism during the war
– Specifics of the work of journalists in temporarily occupied territories
– Journalists in captivity
|Anna Derevyanko, Executive Director of the European Business Association (online)
– Operations of businesses during the war
– Major achievements and losses of the business sector over 3 months of the all-out war
– Government support for businesses during the war
– Trends, relocation, development, creation of new jobs
– Relations with European and international partners — are they lost or being established?
– Investing during the war.
|Vsevolod Chentsov, Head of the Mission of Ukraine to the European Union (online)
– The sixth package of EU sanctions against russia — new restrictions that have been introduced
– The impact of the new EU sanction package on russia’s economy
– What can the next package of sanctions against the invader country look like?
|TOPICS / DESCRIPTION
|Ihor Kuzin, Chief Sate Sanitary Doctor, Oksana Koshalko Head of Epidemiological Surveillance Department of the Public Health Center of the Health Ministry of Ukraine (in person), Fedir Lapiy Infectious Disease Doctor, Chair of the National Technical Group of Experts on Immunoprophylaxis (online)
|Current topics: Epidemic situation in Ukraine, including in the occupied territories. Battling the spread of infectious diseases
|Sergii Marchenko, Finance Minister of Ukraine (in person)
|Current topics: Ukraine’s budget: filling and expenditures, main trends; assistance of foreign partners; possible increase in taxes
|Tamila Tasheva, Permanent Representative of the President of Ukraine in Crimea (in person)
|Current topics: Illegal detention and conviction of journalists and civic journalists in the occupied Crimea; occupation journalism: russian propaganda narratives on the peninsula; activity of the Crimean Platform in 2022.
|Oleksandr Motuzianyk, the Spokesperson of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine (in person)
|Current topic: The current situation on the frontline of the russo-Ukrainian war.