Ukraine Media Center’s March 24, 2022, Briefing Schedule (32 Rynok Sq., Lviv)
11:30 AM – Maksym Kozytskyy, Head of Lviv Oblast Military Administration; Andriy Sadovyi, Mayor of Lviv (in person)
- The first month of war: Lviv and Lviv region
12:30 PM – Daniil Menshykov, Acting Head of Lviv’s Customs Office; Uliana Flyshko, Founder, Director of «Fulfill the Dream» Charitable Company; Andrii Kolotii, Coordinator of «DopomohtyUALviv» Humanitarian Headquarters at the Lviv Customs (in person)
- «DopomohtyUALviv» Humanitarian Headquarters at the Lviv Customs – results of one month of work
- Simplified procedure for importing humanitarian aid at times of martial law
1:30 PM – Lyudmyla Denisova, Commissioner for Human Rights of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (online)
- Kidnapping by putin: forcible deportation of thousands of Ukrainian women and children to russia
3:30 PM – Dmytro Sakharuk, DTEK Executive Director (in person)
- Ukrainian energy frontline: current situation concerning the operation of networks in Kyiv, Donetsk and Dnipropetrovsk regions. Overview of the power system operation during the first month of war
The briefing schedule is subject to changes and updates.
Please follow our updates at:
The Media Center will function as a co-working space from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Contact us at:
+38 067 652 91 97