UKRAINE MEDIA CENTER’S APRIL 9, 2022, BRIEFING SCHEDULE (32 RYNOK SQ., LVIV)
11:30 AM — Taras Chmut, Director of Come Back Alive Foundation, Military Analyst (in person)
- needs of Ukraine’s Armed Forces that are currently met by charity volunteers and the Ukrainian society
- supply of dual-use goods from abroad—needs and challenges
- weapons Ukraine needs to win
Taras Chmut is Director of the Come Back Alive Charitable Foundation. It is the largest charity that has collected UAH 2.5 billion.
He is the founder of the Militarny — a leading media outlet addressing national security issues since 2009.
12:30 PM — Maria Mezentseva, Rada Member, Head of the Permanent Delegation of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (in person)
- intensifying political and economic sanctions against russia
- holding russia to account for serious violations of the humanitarian law
- negotiating supply of weapons to Ukraine with Western partners
1:30 PM — Ihor Smilianskyi, Director General of Ukrposhta National Post Operator (in person)
- operation of the post system during the war
- delivery of pensions and social benefits by Ukrposhta
- response of the Universal Postal Union to russia’s invasion of Ukraine
The briefing schedule is subject to change.
Please follow our updates at:
https://bit.ly/3qSJtRU – live streams
The Media Center will function as a co-working space from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Contact us at:
+38 067 652 91 97