UKRAINE MEDIA CENTER’S APRIL 19, 2022, BRIEFING SCHEDULE (32 RYNOK SQ., LVIV)
12:30 PM — Oleksandr Khorunzhyy, Press Officer of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine (in person)
- consequences of the massive missile attack on Lviv and other Ukrainian cities
- demining in de-occupied areas (Kyiv, Chernihiv, and Sumy Oblasts)
Why is this important? The State Emergency Service of Ukraine is in charge of rescue work, firefighting, and demining activities, among other things.
1:30 PM — Dmytro Zhyvytskyy, Head of Sumy Oblast Military Administration (online)
- new shelling of Sumy Oblast by russians
- restoring infrastructure in the liberated areas
- civilian losses due to the russian shelling
2:30 PM — Oleksandr Sienkevych, Mayor of Mykolaiv (online)
- water supply in the city
- the military and humanitarian situation in the city and the region.
Why is this important? During the combat, the water supply line delivering water to the city was damaged by shelling. For this reason, residents of Mykolaiv have been facing a major water shortage for several days.
The briefing schedule is subject to change.
Please follow our updates at:
https://bit.ly/3qSJtRU – live streams
The Media Center will function as a co-working space from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
+38 067 652 91 97