SCHEDULE OF MEDIA CENTER UKRAINE – UKRINFORM EVENTS (KYIV, 8/16 B. KHMELNYTSKOHO STR.) FOR JANUARY 25
1:00 PM — Presentation of the research entitled “How Many Ukrainians Use E-Services and Which Services Are the Most Popular: the Outcomes of the Sociological Research”
– Mstyslav Banik, Head of Electronic Services Development at the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
– Olena Ursu, Head of the Democratic Governance UNDP Projects Group
– Anton Hrushetskyi, Deputy Executive Director of KIIS
Why is this interesting?
How often do Ukrainians use electronic services? How much time do they spend online? How often do they use Diia and what services are the most in demand among Ukrainians? These and other issues were studied as part of an annual survey conducted by the Kyiv International Institute of Sociology (KIIS) at the request of the United Nations Development Programme in Ukraine in partnership with the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine.
Accreditation for mass media at the link: https://forms.gle/aeoTzFu1ZqEip8bS9
3:00 PM — SPECIAL EVENT
Topic: “Information and Psychological Special Operation (PSYOP): How to Live and Work in the Times of Information Attacks”
– Andrii Yusov, representative of the Chief Directorate of Intelligence
– Andrii Shapovalov, Acting Head of the Disinformation Countering Center of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine
– Maksym Mayorov, representative of the Center for Strategic Communication and Information Security
Topics of focus:
– What is an information and psychological special operation and how does russia use it in the war against Ukraine?
– PSYOP and journalism: how to avoid falling victim of an information attack?
– The balance of rational: can public interests and liberty of speech co-exist?
Read more: https://mediacenter.org.ua/news