SCHEDULE OF MEDIA CENTER UKRAINE — ODESA EVENTS (ODESA, 1/20 MARAZLIIVSKA STREET. CHORNOMORETS STADIUM (CENTRAL ENTRANCE), ON MAY 30
11:00 AM – Natalia Kushnerska, project manager of Brave1 (Defense tech development support cluster in Ukraine) (online);
Topics of focus:
- The main goal of the Brave1 cluster;
- Who helps to finance developments?
- How many offers have been received by the cluster experts?
- How many ideas have already been implemented?
- The most popular fields;
- Results of the presentation of the Brave1 defense technology cluster in Tallinn
12:00 PM – Ian Shapiro, founder of the U-nation project (in person);
Sebastian Schwenke, CEO of Business-Angel Verband Berlin-Brandenburg e.V. (in person);
Stefan Schandera, Member of the Business-Angel Verband Berlin-Brandenburg e.V. (in person);
Michael Hübner, Member of the Business-Angel Verband Berlin-Brandenburg e.V. (in person);
Topics of focus:
- First results of the U-nation project;
- Opportunities for establishing international partnerships with foreign private companies, funds, and investors as a result of an organized tour of events;
- Current economic and business areas for collaboration with international companies;
To subscribe to the daily monitoring of news from the south of Ukraine, follow the link.
From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM., Media Center Ukraine — Odesa operates in co-working mode – we have high quality Wi-Fi coverage and a comfortable space. If possible, please notify the media center administrator via email, by phone or messengers about your visit. In order to use the stadium parking for free, we kindly ask you to inform us the day before your arrival.
For more information +380500895830
Email: [email protected]
Find us here:
Read more: https://mediacenter.org.ua/news