SCHEDULE OF MEDIA CENTER UKRAINE — ODESA EVENTS (ODESA, 1/20 MARAZLIIVSKA STREET. CHORNOMORETS STADIUM (CENTRAL ENTRANCE), ON JUNE 1
01:00 PM – Serhiy Gotko, director of the department for civil protection, defense and cooperation with law enforcement of the Odesa regional military administration (in person);
Topics of focus:
- On measures to prevent and combat massive fires of forests, peatlands and agricultural lands in the summer fire hazardous period of 2023;
02:00 PM – Panel discussion “The jury trial in Ukraine and judicial reform. About the legacy of Andriy Portnov”
Mykhaylo Baimuratov, doctor of law, professor, member of the scientific advisory council at the Constitutional court of Ukraine (in person);
Andriy Perov, attorney, PhD in law (in person);
Valery Sudakov, attorney (in person);
Moderator: Leonid Shtekel, editor-in-chief of Odesa Daily (in person)
Why it is interesting:
- Why is the revival/creation of a jury trial in Ukraine relevant today?
- Jury trials in russia and the USSR;
- Proto-trial by jury in the current criminal procedure legislation of Ukraine, problems of justice and fairness;
- What judicial system can be a fair and effective alternative to a jury trial
To subscribe to the daily monitoring of news from the south of Ukraine, follow the link.
From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM., Media Center Ukraine — Odesa operates in co-working mode – we have high quality Wi-Fi coverage and a comfortable space. If possible, please notify the media center administrator via email, by phone or messengers about your visit. In order to use the stadium parking for free, we kindly ask you to inform us the day before your arrival.
For more information +380500895830
Email: [email protected]
Find us here:
Read more: https://mediacenter.org.ua/news