SCHEDULE OF MEDIA CENTER UKRAINE — ODESA EVENTS (ODESA, 1/20 MARAZLIIVSKA STREET. CHORNOMORETS STADIUM (CENTRAL ENTRANCE), ON FEBRUARY 7
11:00 AM – Yana Titarenko, head of the NGO “Zakon Pryrody”(Law of Nature) (in person);
Alina Zaborna, manager of the “Kovcheg”(The ark) animal shelter (in person);
Olha Chevganyuk, operations director of UA Animals (in person);
Valentina Datsyuk, deputy director of the department of ecology and development of recreation areas of the Odesa city council (in person)
Topics of focus:
- Animal protection movement during the war;
- How animal volunteers work in the liberated territories;
- The situation with homeless and abandoned pets;
- The needs of Odesa zookeepers and shelters for animals
12:00 PM – Panel discussion: How developers in Odesa work after a year of full-scale war?
Oleksandr Avdeev, Head of the department of state architectural and construction control of the Odesa city council (in person);
Vasylis Bumburas, executive director of the construction company “Gefest” (in person);
Oleh Levkovskyi, head of marketing and advertising department of “Odecom Development” (in person);
Oleksandr Seleznyov, owner of the “Prostranstvo” (Space) group of companies (in person);
Artem Kharchenko, deputy head of the department for the organization of retail crediting of the branch of Odesa regional administration of JSC “Oschadbank” for retail business (in person);
Hanna Shevchenko, deputy head of the branch of Odesa regional administration of JSC “Oschadbank” for retail business (in person);
Oleksandr Zlochevskyi, co-founder of the company “Akvarel” (in person);
Topics of focus:
- What awaits the development industry in the spring?
- Is it possible not to stop construction?
- Work during martial law: freezing of new projects, sources of funding;
- Changes in the design of objects for the implementation of new detailed plans of territories, in particular, the creation of shelters;
- Installation of electric generators in residential complexes;
- How actively are apartments sold in Odesa, do IDP`s buy them;
- Assistance to the Armed Forces of Ukraine from construction companies;
To subscribe to the daily monitoring of news from the south of Ukraine, follow the link.
From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM., Media Center Ukraine — Odesa operates in co-working mode – we have high quality Wi-Fi coverage and a comfortable space. If possible, please notify the media center administrator via email, by phone or messengers about your visit. In order to use the stadium parking for free, we kindly ask you to inform the day before your arrival.
For more information +380500895830
Email: [email protected]
Find us here:
Read more: https://mediacenter.org.ua/news