UPDATED SCHEDULE OF MEDIA CENTER UKRAINE EVENTS (LVIV, 32 RYNOK SQUARE) FOR MAY 23
10:30 AM — Roman Slaston, Director General of the Ukrainian Agrarian Business Club Association (online)
- the status of Ukraine’s agrarian market;
- food security of Ukraine and the world in connection with the russo-Ukrainian war;
- international trade, logistics, and other war challenges;
- sowing campaign in Ukraine amidst fighting;
- the role of the state and its support.
Why this is important: According to the UN, the war in Ukraine can give rise to the food shortage in many countries of the world. For instance, the price for major foods in countries of Africa and the Middle East can go up 30%.
11:30 AM — Ostap Liadyk, Director of Plich-o-plich (Shoulder to Shoulder) Charity Foundation
Nazar Shlapak, Vice President of Plich-o-plich Charity Foundation in charge of foreign relations
Bohdan Demkiv, Vice President of Plich-o-plich Charity Foundation in charge of domestic relations
(all in person)
- Canada, Germany, Poland, and other countries—where and how Ukrainian volunteers work;
- the International Legion—how the Ukrainian volunteers support it;
- current needs of the Ukrainian military—how to make the assistance more efficient.
12:00 PM (NOON)–SPECIAL EVENT
Briefing “What should the Heroes of Ukraine Memorial at Mechnikova Street look like. Lviv’s Chief Architect will present the architectural design competition requirements.”
Participant: Anton Kolomieitsev, Head of Lviv City Council’s Office for Architecture and UrbanismATTENTION, A DIFFERENT ADDRESS: Memorial Burial Ground (Pole Pochesnykh Pokhovan, Mechnikova Street)
The Media Center will function as a co-working space from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
+38 067 652 91 97
Read more: https://mediacenter.org.ua/news