SCHEDULE OF MEDIA CENTER UKRAINE EVENTS (LVIV, 32 RYNOK SQUARE) FOR AUGUST 11
11:00 AM – Andrii Vitrenko, First Deputy Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine (online)
Topics of focus:
- Preliminary results of the National Multiple Subject Test (similar to the ZNO External Independent Evaluation)
- The additional NMST session abroad
- What will the new academic year look like after September 1?
11:30 AM – Volodymyr Orlov, First Deputy Head of Dnipropetrovsk Oblast Military Administration (online)
Topics of focus:
- The up-to-date information about the situation in Dnipropetrovsk Oblast
- Consequences of the shelling of Nikopol Raion by russians; the number of victims and casualties
1:00 PM – SPECIAL EVENT
On August 11, Media Center Ukraine is hosting a discussion on Economics of the War – Challenges and Opportunities
- Yaroslav Rushchyshyn, Member of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, Secretary of Verkhovna Rada’s Economic Development Committee
- Stepan Kuibida, Director of the Economic Policy Department of Lviv Oblast Military Administration
- Volodymyr Vorobey, Director of PPV Knowledge Networks economic development agency
- Serhii Pylypiv, CEO of Grafix, a business relocated from Kharkiv
Issues to be discussed:
- the country’s economy during the war: Should one be proud or sad?
- Lviv Oblast: relocation, labor force, investments. How has the region’s economy been changing already?
- the economic recovery plan: What kind of a plan do we need?
- attracting foreign investors: Is the Israeli scenario possible in Ukraine?
The discussion is expected to take about 1 hour
Visitors are requested to come 10 to 15 minutes before the event starts.
2:00 PM – SPECIAL EVENT
The “We shall overcome, we shall triumph!” exhibition of the russian military equipment destroyed by Ukraine’s Armed Forces will be opened at Rynok Square in Lviv on Thursday, August 11, at 2:00 PM.
The exhibition will show a T-72 tank, Gvozdika and Msta-S self-propelled howitzers, a Buk air defense system, a Shturm antitank missile system based on an MT-LB multi-purpose light-armored tracked tractor, and missiles fired by russian invaders on Ukrainian cities.
The exhibition opening will be attended by:
- Maksym Kozytskyy, Head of Lviv Oblast Military Administration
- Andrii Sadovyi, Mayor of Lviv
- Meri Akopyan, Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
- Kostiantyn Vashchenko, State Secretary of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine
- Daniil Menshykov, Acting Head of Lviv Customs Office
The event participants will speak to journalists after the visit to the exhibition.
The event is organized by:
- Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
- Ministry of Defense of Ukraine
- Lviv Oblast Military Administration
- Lviv City Council
- State Customs Service of Ukraine
- Media Center Ukraine.
The Media Center will function as a co-working space from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
+38 067 652 91 97
Read more: https://mediacenter.org.ua/news