Kyiv Security Forum to present the address to the President of the United States of America on Ukraine’s accession to NATO.
On Monday, October 23, the Kyiv Security Forum will hold a special event “A Bold Agenda for the NATO Washington Summit in 2024.” During the event, the Atlantic Council’s address to the President of the United States of America on Ukraine’s accession to NATO will be presented.
The position of the leading US think tank and our American partners will be presented by:
– Amb. John Herbst, Director of Eurasia Center, Atlantic Council, United States Ambassador to Ukraine in 2003-06;
– Amb. Alexander Vershbow, NATO Deputy Secretary General in 2012-2016, United States Ambassador to NATO in 1998-2001;
– Lt. Gen. Douglas Lute, United States Ambassador to NATO in 2013-2017
Ukraine’s position on joining NATO will be presented by:
– Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Founder and Chairman of the Kyiv Security Forum, Prime Minister of Ukraine in 2014-16;
– Ivanna Klympush-Tsintsadze, Chairwoman of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on the EU Integration of Ukraine;
– Danylo Lubkivsky, Director of the Kyiv Security Forum.
The deadline to apply for media accreditation is on Saturday, October 21, 12:00 PM. The accreditation form is available on the link: https://forms.gle/VduM4z8Pm564HvQF8
The letter of accreditation will be sent to the email input when registering. All details will be provided in the accredited media representatives’ confirmation letter.
Read more: https://mediacenter.org.ua/news