Exhibition of russian Military Equipment Destroyed by Ukraine’s Armed Forces Will Be Opened at Rynok Square in Lviv on August 11
The “We shall overcome, we shall triumph!” exhibition of the russian military equipment destroyed by Ukraine’s Armed Forces will be opened at Rynok Square in Lviv on Thursday, August 11, at 2:00 PM.
The exhibition will show a T-72 tank, Gvozdika and Msta-S self-propelled howitzers, a Buk air defense system, a Shturm antitank missile system based on an MT-LB multi-purpose light-armored tracked tractor, and missiles fired by russian invaders on Ukrainian cities.
The exhibition opening will be attended by:
- Maksym Kozytskyy, Head of Lviv Oblast Military Administration
- Andrii Sadovyi, Mayor of Lviv
- Meri Akopyan, Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
- Kostiantyn Vashchenko, State Secretary of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine
- Daniil Menshykov, Acting Head of Lviv Customs Office
The event participants will speak to journalists after the visit to the exhibition.
The event is organized by:
- Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
- Ministry of Defense of Ukraine
- Lviv Oblast Military Administration
- Lviv City Council
- State Customs Service of Ukraine
- Media Center Ukraine.
Read more: https://mediacenter.org.ua/news