|TOPICS / DESCRIPTION
|Yevhenii Kapinus, Chairperson of the Board at the Pension Fund of Ukraine (online)
– Replenishing the pension fund and paying pensions: trends since the beginning of the full-scale war
– Payment of pensions to people who are under occupation
– Payment of pensions in the deoccupied territories.
|Oleksii Honcharenko, Member of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (online)
– Ukraine at the Davos Forum: the work of the delegation
– Discussion of the problems of Ukraine’s economy and recovery at the World Economic Forum in the context of the war
– The first forum without the participation of the russian delegation.
|Hennadii Riabtsev, Deputy Director of Psychea Science and Technology Center (in person)
|Current topics: The prospects of production of Ukrainian oil; the potential outcome of the deregulation of fuel prices; the European embargo on russian fuel
|Oleksandr Starukh, Head of Zaporizhzhia Oblast Military Administration (online)
– economic and humanitarian situation in the region
– the course of combat in Zaporizhzhia region.
|Denys Marchuk, Deputy Chairman of the “Ukrainian Agrarian Council” Public Union (online)
– Supplying the country with food
– Results of the sowing campaign in Ukraine
– Possible options for exporting Ukrainian grain during the naval blockade.
|Hennadii Lahuta, Head of Kherson Oblast Military Administration (online)
|Key topics: The current situation in the oblast; attempts by russian invaders to grant citizenship to residents of the oblast; the evacuation of civilians.
|Hanna Maliar, Deputy Minister of Defense of Ukraine;
Oleksii Hromov, Deputy Head of the Main Operations Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine,
|Current topic: The current situation on the frontline of the russo-Ukrainian war