|START TIME||LOCATION||SPEAKERS||TOPICS / DESCRIPTION|
|10:30 AM||Lviv||Roman Slaston, Director General of the Ukrainian Agrarian Business Club Association (online)||Current issues: |
– the status of Ukraine’s agrarian market;
– food security of Ukraine and the world in connection with the russo-Ukrainian war;
– international trade, logistics, and other war challenges;
– sowing campaign in Ukraine amidst fighting;
– the role of the state and its support.
Why this is important: According to the UN, the war in Ukraine can give rise to the food shortage in many countries of the world. For instance, the price for major foods in countries of Africa and the Middle East can go up 30%.
|11:30 AM||Lviv||Ostap Liadyk, Director of Plich-o-plich (Shoulder to Shoulder) Charity Foundation|
Nazar Shlapak, Vice President of Plich-o-plich Charity Foundation in charge of foreign relations
Bohdan Demkiv, Vice President of Plich-o-plich Charity Foundation in charge of domestic relations
(all in person)
|Current issues: |
– Canada, Germany, Poland, and other countries—where and how Ukrainian volunteers work;
– the International Legion—how the Ukrainian volunteers support it;
– current needs of the Ukrainian military—how to make the assistance more efficient.
|12:00 PM (NOON)||Lviv||Participant: Anton Kolomieitsev, Head of Lviv City Council’s Office for Architecture and Urbanism||SPECIAL EVENT|
Briefing “What should the Heroes of Ukraine Memorial at Mechnikova Street look like. Lviv’s Chief Architect will present the architectural design competition requirements.”
ATTENTION, A DIFFERENT ADDRESS: Memorial Burial Ground (Pole Pochesnykh Pokhovan, Mechnikova Street)
|12:30 PM||Kyiv||Fedir Venislavskyi, MP, member of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Committee on National Security, Defense and Intelligence (in person)||Current topic: Extension of martial law|
|1:30 PM||Kyiv||Yaroslav Demchenkov, Deputy Minister of Energy for European Integration (in person)||Current topic: REPowerEU energy crisis exit plan; Ukraine’s role in overcoming the energy crisis.|
|2:30 PM||Kyiv||Oleksandr Motuzianyk, Spokesperson of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine (in person)||Current topic: Current situation on the frontline of russia-Ukraine war|