|START TIME||LOCATION||SPEAKERS||TOPICS / DESCRIPTION|
|12:00 РM||KYIV||Vasyl Bodnar, Ukraine’s Ambassador Extraordinary, and Plenipotentiary to Türkiye (online) ||Grain Deal – how does the mechanism work now?|
Topic of focus:
– Türkiye and the Grain Deal – the current situation in ports and what are the ways to solve this problem?
|2:30 PM||KYIV||– Emine Dzhaparova, First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;|
– Alina Frolova, Deputy Minister of Defense of Ukraine (2019–2020), Deputy Chair of the Board of the Center for Defense Strategies;
– Olha Skrypnyk, a Board Chairperson at the Crimean Human Rights Group;
– Oleksandr Khara, diplomat, foreign and security policy expert at the Center for Defense Strategies. In-person attendance of all participants.
|Panel discussion: “Results of the First Black Sea Security Conference of the International Crimea Platform”|
Topics of focus:
– The importance of the Black Sea Region’s security for the security of Europe and the world;
– The conference outcomes – concrete steps and vision of a new security configuration of forces in the Black Sea region, development of a comprehensive strategy for strengthening security;
– Cooperation between Ukraine and all stakeholders to create a secure region;
Why is it interesting?
On April 12-13, Bucharest hosted the First Black Sea Security Conference, attended by experts and politicians from more than 50 countries. The event focused on developing a roadmap for protecting the Black Sea region from Russian aggression and its future after the return of Crimea and Ukraine’s victory.