|START TIME||LOCATION||SPEAKERS||TOPICS / DESCRIPTION|
|11:30 AM||Kyiv||Vadym Denysenko, Executive Director of the Ukrainian Institute for the Future (in person)||Current topic: A change in russian elite: what the purge of governors means|
|12:30 PM||Lviv||Oleksandr Starukh, Head of Zaporizhzhia Oblast Military Administration (online)||Current topics:|
– fighting in Zaporizhzhia oblast : the current situation
– Zaporizhzhia as the main humanitarian hub for Mariupol residents
– economic situation in the region
|12:30 PM||Kyiv||Akhtem Seitablayev, Ukrainian actor and director, fighter in a unit of the Territorial Defense Forces (in person)||Current topic: Ukrainian cultural workers defending Ukraine|
|1:00 PM||Lviv||Oleh Paska, Director of Education and Science Department of Lviv Oblast Military Administration; |
Larysa Seredyak, Director of the Lviv Regional Center for Educational Quality Assessment (in person)
– Features of the Education of Lviv region in wartime;
– Clarifications on the National Multi-Subject Test
Why this is important: The large number of migrants and teachers who have gone abroad poses additional risks to the entire education system. The issue of relocation of higher education institutions from the East of Ukraine to the West of the country is also acute.
|1:30 PM||Kyiv||Yevhen Sosnovsky, a photographer who lived over two months in occupied Mariupol||Current topic: “Mariupol diary”, photos as proof of russia’s crimes and aggression.|
|2:30 PM||Kyiv||Oleksandr Motuzianyk, Spokesperson of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine (in person)||Current topic: Current situation on the frontline|
– Oleksandr Knyha, Art Director at the Mykola Kulish Academic Music and Drama Theater of Kherson Oblast
– Pavlo Hudimov, Curator, Art Manager of «Ya Gallery»
– Lyana Mytsko, Director of the Lviv Municipal Art Center
– Irena Karpa, writer, singer, journalist (online)
– Vitaliy Kapranov, writer, public figure (online)
Moderator of the discussion: Nikita Mykhalov (Ukraine 24)
|UKRAINE 24 AND MEDIA CENTER UKRAINE SPECIAL PROJECT|
CULTURE THAT KILLS: HOW TO DEPRIVE russia OF ITS MOST EFFECTIVE WEAPON
– Why do tanks always follow russian culture?
– Is there a difference between Pushkin and Prilepin?
– How to help the world dispel the myth of the «mysterious russian soul»?
Duration: approximately one hour.
The event will be broadcast online.