|TOPICS / DESCRIPTION
|Pavlo Sheremeta, economist, Minister of Economic Development and Trade (2014) (in person)
– How do sanctions against russia operate? When will they produce a perceptible impact on russia’s economy?
– What further sanctions against russia need to be adopted?
– What is the current status of Ukraine’s financial system? What kind of support is needed?
– Prospects of the development of Ukraine’s economy.
|Dmytro Shymkiv, Chair of the Board of Directors of Darnitsa Group Pharma Company (online)
– The condition of Ukraine’s pharmaceutical sector during the war;
– The manufacture and supply of medicines during the war—is there a shortage?
– The delivery of medicines from Europe—have the logistics been organized well?
– The ban on medicines from russia.
Why this is important: Darnitsa Group is one of the leading Ukrainian pharmaceutical companies on whose stable operation the condition of the national healthcare system depends.
|Mstyslav Banik, Head of Electronic Services Development with the Ministry of Digital Transformation (online)
– Specific features of registering internally displaced persons online;
– The cooperation of the Ministry of Digital – Transformation with Western partners;
– The cyberwar in Ukraine;
– New functions of the Diia app.
|Vasyl Bodnar, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to the Republic of Türkiye (online)
– The military and humanitarian aid by Türkiye;
Ukrainian refugees in Türkiye;
– The attitude of the Turkish people to the war in Ukraine;
– Türkiye’s mediation in negotiations between Ukraine and russia
– The Black Sea navigation and the possibility of exporting Ukrainian grain via Türkiye.
|TOPICS / DESCRIPTION
|Natalia Humeniuk, Head of the United Coordinating Press Center of Security and Defense Forces of the South of Ukraine
|Key topics: The assault by russians on seaports and grain storage facilities; missile strikes on Kherson and Mykolaiv
|Oleksandr Starukh, Head of Zaporizhia Oblast Military Administration (online)
|Current topic: The military and humanitarian situation in the city and the region.
|Oleksandr Motuzianyk, the spokesperson of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine (in person)
|Current topic: The current situation on the frontline of the russo-Ukrainian war